You are familiar with creating web pages and now you will enhance the web pages by means of adding advanced functions such as navigational controls, media elements, and forms. Also, it is essential to ensure that your websites are compatible with various modern day display devices such as mobile phones, tablets, and smartphones. In this course, you will use Adobe® Dreamweaver® CC to create fluid CSS layouts, implement mobile integration techniques, and share files over a server to work in a collaborative manner. All this will ensure that you develop a website that helps retain user interest by means of providing an engaging user experience across multiple display devices.
This course covers the Web Authoring Using Adobe Dreamweaver CC objectives to help students prepare for the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam. This course is also designed to cover the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) exam objectives.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to develop interactive and engaging websites that are compatible with multiple display devices.
- Identify website requirements.
- Create layouts.
- Format web pages.
- Create forms.
- Integrate media files with Dreamweaver.
- Manage website files.
Lesson 1: Identifying Website Requirements
- Topic A: Examine Website Design Considerations
- Topic B: Examine Website Performance Parameters
Lesson 2: Creating Layouts
- Topic A: Create a Fluid Layout
- Topic B: Manage a Layout by Using CSS
Lesson 3: Formatting Web Pages
- Topic A: Format Content in Code View
- Topic B: Apply Advanced CSS Tools
- Topic C: Add Behaviors
- Topic D: Manage Links and Files
Lesson 4: Creating Forms
- Topic A: Add a Form Container and Elements
- Topic B: Validate a Form
Lesson 5: Integrating Media Files with Dreamweaver
- Topic A: Integrate Photoshop Files in Dreamweaver
- Topic B: Insert Video, Audio, and Mobile Files
- Topic C: Implement PhoneGap Integration
Lesson 6: Managing Website Files
- Topic A: Preview and Test a Website
- Topic B: Share Website Files with Other Users
- Topic C: Synchronize Website Files
Appendix A: Project Management Phases and Issues
Appendix B: Graphic Design Principles
Appendix C: W3C
Appendix D: HTML
Appendix E: Web Authoring Using Adobe Dreamweaver CC Certification Exam Objectives
Appendix F: Adobe Certified Expert Dreamweaver CC Exam Mapping
Appendix G: Adobe Dreamweaver CC: New Features
This course is most valuable for individuals who have been given responsibilities to create or maintain a website. It will also be valuable for new web designers, web developers, and graphic artists who want to extend their skills in creating complete websites. Learning how to use Dreamweaver CC will enable the practitioner to create web pages and sites in the most efficient manner. This course can also be used to help prepare students to take the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam.
To ensure success in this course, you should have some experience using Dreamweaver. You can obtain this level of skill and knowledge by taking the Logical Operations course Adobe® Dreamweaver® CC: Part 1.