Acquiring the knowledge needed to understand how the existing¬†data centers work and are structured in terms of network infrastructure.
The course analyzes the network topology and the¬†specific components of the data center, both in real and in virtualized¬†scenarios. The course includes different lab sessions¬†on real equipment, in order to better understand the theoretical¬†concepts and acquire analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Server Farm Topology
- Hypervisors and File System Distribution
- Layer 2 switching
- Spanning Tree vs TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links)
- Blade Switch, Top of Rack Switch
- Server Virtualization Switch
- Blade Server, Virtualized Server
- Storage Area Network (SAN)
- Fiber Channel Technology
- Security features
- Next generation Firewall
- Virtual Firewall
- High Availability (HA) Management
- Load Balancing, Disaster Recovery
- SDN Overview
- Open Fabric
- Open Stack
- Open Flow
- IT Managers and ICT technical personnel.
- IP Networking good skills.