Acquiring the knowledge for the creation and management of Software as a Service-SaaS solutions in Private and Public Cloud networks. Starting from the virtualized operating systems, the most important SaaS applications for users are installed and configured, including Server services, Database and Custom services by using default frameworks. The Cloud OpenStack technology and the SOA based implementations are used to support the explanation.
- Basic SaaS: virtualization of Guest operating systems
- Nested Hypervisors
- IT SaaS Applications: Web, Mail, DNS, AD Controller
- TLC Applications: NMS, TOC (Telco Over Cloud)
- Cloud Databases
- OpenStack instances
- RPCs for SaaS applications in Cloud architecture
- Rest API and PaaS Frameworks
- SaaS Web Protection and Antiviruses
- Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- SaaS Building Blocks in SOA
- SaaS and Cloud Storage
- Network engineers and technical personnel involved in SaaS implementation and application management “in the Cloud”.
- Basic operating systems understanding.
The training laboratory consists of a large set of virtual machines configured on a Cloud Server Farm, on which the most common SaaS applications are installed and configured. OpenStack development environments and SOA based logical architectures are used as integral part of this laboratory.