This course provide the necessary knowledge for the installation, configuration and management of Server resources, particularly regarding to the Enterprise networks. Starting from the configuration of basic services, such as network domain, internal and external DNS resolution, user authentication and DHCP settings, the course continues to analyze accurately the issues concerning Wi-Fi and VPN network access, Antivirus settings and software updates.
- Hardware installation
- Virtual Machine configuration
- DNS Server installation
- RADIUS Server configuration
- User Credential settings
- Domain Controller configuration
- Mail Server configuration
- DHCP Server Configuration
- Antivirus settings and updates
- Wired and Wi-Fi access configuration
- VPN Remote Access configuration
- Storage devices
- Remote Desktop configuration
- Web based Services
- FTP Services
- Management and Software Updates
This course is designed for Server and Service Administrators of Enterprise networks.
TCP/IP protocols and Operating Systems understanding.