Building strong relationships with your customers is the key to sales success. Salesforce® is a powerful tool that enables you to manage your customer relationships more effectively and efficiently—resulting in greater sales to new and existing customers. This course will give you the knowledge and skills you need to use Salesforce in the real world—ultimately enabling you to meet and exceed your sales targets.
In this course, you will use Salesforce CRM to increase your sales.
- Get started with the Salesforce environment.
- Optimize lead flow.
- Manage ongoing sales processes.
- Manage the opportunity pipeline.
- Streamline the sales process with reports and dashboards.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Salesforce
- Topic A: Set Up Salesforce Developer Edition
- Topic B: Orientation to the Salesforce Interface
- Topic C: The Sales Process
Lesson 2: Optimizing Lead Flow
- Topic A: Identify Lead Sources
- Topic B: View Existing Leads
- Topic C: Manage Leads
- Topic D: Perform Common Lead Activities
Lesson 3: Managing Ongoing Sales Processes
- Topic A: Convert Leads
- Topic B: Manage Accounts
- Topic C: Manage Contacts
Lesson 4: Managing the Opportunity Pipeline
- Topic A: Manage Opportunities
- Topic B: Perform Common Opportunity Activities
- Topic C: Close Opportunities
Lesson 5: Streamlining Your Sales Process with Reports and Dashboards
- Topic A: View Reports
- Topic B: View Dashboards
Appendix A: Extending Salesforce with AppExchange
Appendix B: Integrating Salesforce with Microsoft Office and Google Apps
Students taking this course are sales representatives who are managing their sales territories, with the goal of converting sales leads into sales opportunities and sales opportunities into closed sales. Students may be selling products or services. Students may or may not be familiar with other customer relationship management (CRM) systems and may be new to Salesforce CRM™.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have a basic understanding of sales processes and techniques. You should also have basic end-user skills with computers and the Internet, and some experience with using cloud-based applications.
You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following Logical Operations courses:
- Using Microsoft Windows 8 or Microsoft Windows 8: Transition from Windows 7
- Microsoft Office 365: Web Apps for End Users or Microsoft Office 365: Web Apps and Collaboration for Office 2013