SPNGN Part 2 training event is associated with the CCNA Service Provider certification. This event is a 5-day Instructor Lead Training course that provides network engineers and technicians the knowledge and skills necessary to implement and support a service provider network.
The contents of this training are designed that help the student to understand IP NGN architecture with remote labs to gain practical skills for deploying Cisco IOS / IOS XE and Cisco IOS XR software features.
Upon completing the SPNGN2 course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Present a unified view of a service provider network in relation to Cisco IP NGN architecture
- Implement and verify VLANs and trunking. Configure HSRP, VRRP, and GLBP. Configure and verify OSPF and IS-IS, and describe MPLS LDP
- Describe the basics of link state routing protocols. Describe the operation and configuration of single area OSPF (including load balancing and authentication), IS-IS, common issues with IS-IS, and approach for troubleshooting problems
- Configure basic BGP to enable inter-domain routing in a service provider network
- Describe ACL and IP address translation
- Describe the fundamentals of Cisco IOS XR, and IOS XE software technology
- Module 1: Service Provider Network Construction
- Module 2: Advanced LAN Switching
- Module 3: Internal Service Provider Traffic Forwarding
- Module 4: External Service Provider Routing
- Module 5: ACLs and IP Address Translation
- Module 6: Cisco IOS XE and Cisco IOS XR Software
- Channel Partner / Reseller