- Data Center Specialist Certifications
- Collaboration Specialist Certifications
- Cisco Security Specialist Certificering
- Cisco Service Provider Specialist Certificering
- Cisco Industrial Networking Specialist
- Network Programmability Specialist Certifications
- Operating System Software Specialist Certifications
Cisco Certified Network Professional Voice (CCNP Voice) validates advance knowledge and skills required to integrate into underlying network architectures. Furthermore, this certification validates a robust set of skills in implementing, operating, configuring, and troubleshooting a converged IP network. With a CCNP Voice certification, a network professional can create a collaboration solution that is transparent, scalable, and manageable.
Exams & Recommended Training
Delegates can sit in a full standard classroom based training, which comprised of five courses:
- Valid CCNA SecurityÂ Certification or valid CCSP or any CCIE Certification can act as a prerequisite
- Check individual course offering above
Please Note:Â The CCNP Voice Certification is being retired. The last day to test for the CCNP Voice certification will be October 20, 2015. No new certifications will be issued beginning October 21, 2015. Candidates should review the Certification Exam Migration announcement to determine the transition path to CCNP Collaboration certification.