Learn to troubleshoot Check Point Security Systems
This advanced 3-day course teaches how to build, modify, deploy and troubleshoot Check Point Security Systems on the GAiA operating system. Hands-on lab exercises teach how to debug firewall processes, optimize VPN performance and upgrade Management Servers.
- Backup your Security Gateway and Management Server
- Build, test and troubleshoot a clustered Security Gateway
- Upgrade and troubleshoot a Management Server
- Configure and maintain security acceleration solutions
- Manage, test and optimize corporate VPN tunnels
- Objectives of the course and presentation of course contents
- Licenses upgrade management
- Advanced Firewall
- Lab.: upgrade release Check Point R77.10.
- Lab.: CLI commands for FirewallÂ management and administration
- Clustering and Acceleration
- Users advanced management
- Lab.: migration through Cluster configuration
- Lab.: Smart Dashboard configurayion through Active Directory interface
- IPSEC VPN Â Advanced Managament and Remote Access
- Auditing and Reporting
- Lab.: Site-to-Site VPN configurayion with third part certificate
- Lab.: Remote Access with Endpoint Security VPN
- Lab.: Smart Report and Smart Event.
This course is designed for expert users and resellers who need to perform advanced deployment configurations of a security gateway. This could include the following:
- System Administrators
- Support Analysts
- Network Engineers
- Anyone seeking CCSE certification
Successful completion of this course depends on knowledge of multiple disciplines related to network-security activities including UNIX and Windows operating systems, Certificate management, system administration, networking (TCP/IP) knowledge, and Check Point Security Administration course/CCSA Certification.