This 3-day course teaches students how to use advanced commands to configure and troubleshoot Check Point Security Systems.
- Identify issues and problems using commands
- Locate the source of encryption failures
- Identify potentially mis-configured VPNs
- Reduce IPS false positives
- Troubleshoot SecureXL and ClusterXL
- Bypass wait times and fast track to a support engineer
- Compare your policy to rules that degrade performance
- Tune your systems to improve acceleration of traffic
- Improve load capacity through optimization
- Improve logging efficiency
- Examine how rules and objects affect optimization
- Optimize network performance
- Attendees should possess a CCSE R75 or later. Students must also have Windows Server, UNIX, and networking skills and TCP/IP experience, plus working knowledge of network.