This course builds on your existing knowledge and experience to provide you with critical concepts related to over-the-air technologies, wireless networking, and mobile devices.
KURSETS FORMĂ L
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to support mobile cellular and wireless devices.
â˘Configure over-the-air technologies.
â˘Apply RF principles.
â˘Implement a wireless network infrastructure.
â˘Implement network infrastructure devices and services.
â˘Implement mobile solutions.
â˘Prepare the enterprise for a mobile network.
â˘Deploy mobile devices.
â˘Implement mobile device operations.
â˘Maintain mobile device operations.
â˘Deploy mobile applications and related technologies.
â˘Implement mobile app protocols and services.
â˘Implement mobile security.
â˘Mitigate mobile network risk.
â˘Implement incident response.
â˘Troubleshoot mobile devices and networks.
LESSON 1 – CONFIGURING OVER-THE-AIR TECHNOLOGIES
- Mobile Networking Introduction
- Evaluate and Select Cellular Technologies
- Implement WiFi Technologies
LESSON 2 – APPLYING RF PRINCIPLES
- Apply Radio Frequency Concepts
- Conduct a Site Survey and Analysis
LESSON 3 – IMPLEMENTING A WIRELESS NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE
- Choose a Network Topology
- Describe the OSI Model
- Implement Network Ports and Protocols
LESSON 4 – IMPLEMENTING NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE DEVICES AND SERVICES
- Implement a Firewall
- Implement Connectivity Devices and Services
- Traverse Wireless and Wired Networks
- Implement Wireless IP Traffic
- Configure Core Wireless Network TCP/IP Services
- Implement Disaster Recovery
LESSON 5 – IMPLEMENTING MOBILE SOLUTIONS
- Create a Mobile Device Policy
- Align Mobile Device Management to Enterprise Requirements
- Align Mobile Service Solutions to Enterprise Requirements
- Align Mobile Infrastructure Management to Enterprise Requirements
LESSON 6 – PREPARING THE ENTERPRISE FOR A MOBILE NETWORK
- Implement the SDLC
- Prepare the Infrastructure
LESSON 7 – DEPLOYING MOBILE DEVICES
- Cellular Device Activation and Deployment
- Configure Mobile Device Peripherals
- Complete the Onboarding and Provision Process
- Complete the Off-boarding and De-provisioning Process
LESSON 8 – IMPLEMENTING MOBILE DEVICE OPERATIONS
- Distribute Centralized Content
- Implement Deployment Best Practices
- Configure Remote Capabilities
LESSON 9 – MAINTAINING MOBILE DEVICE OPERATIONS
- Manage Lifecycle Operations
- Backup, Recover, and Segregate Data
- Stay Current With New Technologies
LESSON 10 – DEPLOYING MOBILE APPLICATIONS AND RELATED TECHNOLOGIES
- Choose Mobile App Types
- Determine In-house Application Development Requirements
- Implement Push Notification
LESSON 11 – IMPLEMENTING MOBILE APP PROTOCOLS AND SERVICES
- Configure Mobile Applications
- Implement Proxy and Gateway Settings
- Implement Information Traffic Topology
LESSON 12 – IMPLEMENTING MOBILE SECURITY
- Implement Encryption Methods
- Implement Access Control
- Implement PKI
- Implement Security Monitoring
LESSON 13 – MITIGATING MOBILE NETWORK RISK
- Identify Risks and Threats
- Implement Mitigation Techniques
LESSON 14 – IMPLEMENTING INCIDENT RESPONSE
- Identify an Incident
- Create and Execute a Policy-based Response
- Report an Incident
LESSON 15 – TROUBLESHOOTING MOBILE DEVICES AND NETWORKS
- Implement Troubleshooting Methodology
- Troubleshoot Device Problems
- Troubleshoot Application Problems
- Troubleshoot Over-the-Air Connectivity Problems
- Troubleshoot Security Problems
Students taking this course are IT support personnel or prospective support personnel who have at least one year of experience working with computer networks, and who want to further develop their IT skills to include mobile device and wireless support. This course is also for students seeking the CompTIAÂŽ Mobility+ÂŽ (Exam MB0-001) certification.