Acquiring the knowledge needed to understand how the existingÂ data centers work and are structured in terms of network infrastructure.
The course analyzes the network topology and theÂ specific components of the data center, both in real and in virtualizedÂ scenarios. The course includes different lab sessionsÂ on real equipment, in order to better understand the theoreticalÂ concepts and acquire analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Server Farm Topology
- Hypervisors and File System Distribution
- Layer 2 switching
- Spanning Tree vs TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links)
- Blade Switch, Top of Rack Switch
- Server Virtualization Switch
- Blade Server, Virtualized Server
- Storage Area Network (SAN)
- Fiber Channel Technology
- Security features
- Next generation Firewall
- Virtual Firewall
- High Availability (HA) Management
- Load Balancing, Disaster Recovery
- SDN Overview
- Open Fabric
- Open Stack
- Open Flow
- IT Managers and ICT technical personnel.
- IP Networking good skills.