NSE 3 is the products level of the Fortinet Network Security Expert (NSE) program. It is intended to provide a basic understanding of Fortinet products within the context of Fortinet solutions.
There are 22 modules in NSE 3. Each module is composed of:
- Pre-recorded voice/video instruction material
- A module assessment
Complete any four (4) NSE 3 training modules to be NSE 3.
This course is available to Fortinet partners and employees.
- Describe Fortinet Core Products
- Identify network security threats in complex networks and propose Fortinet Core Products
Fortinet Sales employees and channel partners are required to complete four lessons to obtain NSE 3 level certification. All other Fortinet employees are encouraged to complete this course along with NSE 1 and NSE 2.
- Basic understanding of firewall concepts
- NSE 1 â€“ The Threat Landscape course is recommended
- NSE 2 â€“ The Fortinet Security Fabric