This course provide the necessary knowledge for the installation,Â configuration and management of Server resources, particularly regarding to the Enterprise networks. Starting fromÂ the configuration of basic services, such as network domain,Â internal and external DNS resolution, user authentication andÂ DHCP settings, the course continues to analyze accurately theÂ issues concerning Wi-Fi and VPN network access, AntivirusÂ settings and software updates.
- Hardware installation
- Virtual Machine configuration
- DNS Server installation
- RADIUS Server configuration
- User Credential settings
- Domain Controller configuration
- Mail Server configuration
- DHCP Server Configuration
- Antivirus settings and updates
- Wired and Wi-Fi access configuration
- VPN Remote Access configuration
- Storage devices
- Remote Desktop configuration
- Web based Services
- FTP Services
- Management and Software Updates
This course is designed for Server andÂ Service Administrators of Enterprise networks.
TCP/IP protocols and Operating SystemsÂ understanding.